a bit about our lives....
Oh my, thats awesome! Glad I don't have a pop in my hand this time... I'm soooo sad that you won't be at Priest Lake, we need to make a reunion of our own! :)
The only reason I fell over is that my head was too big for my body
Cute. This remind me of that joke of yours, punch line - "when the log rolls over we shall die, we shall die."
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my, thats awesome! Glad I don't have a pop in my hand this time... I'm soooo sad that you won't be at Priest Lake, we need to make a reunion of our own! :)
The only reason I fell over is that my head was too big for my body
Cute. This remind me of that joke of yours, punch line - "when the log rolls over we shall die, we shall die."
Post a Comment