7/15/10

Burn Baby, Burn

It's difficult to have a infant in the summer here. I feel trapped inside because it is too hot during the day to be outside with a baby. The only times you can get out are first thing in the morning or in the evening. Especially with a vehicle without A/C, I can't even justify a trip to the mall or target between the hours of 10-7. So we're stuck. This means that I am constantly picking up after Lillie as she tries to find things to keep her entertained and I'm getting cabin fever. Today the high is 98 degrees... great.

2 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Holy SMOKES! I'm sorry that sounds sucky its almost like have a sick kid, without the permanent part.

Katie said...

Hang in there! It is so hot here, too. I am dying, and I don't have two kids to keep happy/entertained. I'm praying for an early fall =-)