I won't lie, I was worried with how Lillie would handle having a new brother. Someone who would take up a lot of Mommy and Daddy's time. Someone who would be noisy and stinky and take over her bed. But she has been wonderful. Lillie is such a big help, she brings me burp cloths, blankets and binkys and takes dirty diapers to the trash. She sings songs to Henry when he's crying too. It melts my heart everytime she kisses him, cuddles him or tells Henry she loves him.
Henry loves his big sister too. When he was first born, he would turn his head toward her voice and she was the first person he smiled at. And now, he kicks his legs and smiles huge for her all the time. Can't wait for this guy to get a little older, I think they're going to be good friends.

2 comments:
cuuute!!! lillie is a sweetheart, miss you guys!
Grandma misses this princess!
Post a Comment