7/9/10

Answer to Prayers

Yesterday was a tough day for me, as I'm sure you'll see from reading my post. I went to bed feeling like a terrible mom for being so frustrated with Lillie and feeling very inadequate in the task of taking care of two kids. I received an answer to my prayers today while I was blog surfing, when someone had a link to this video. Hope it helps you as much as it has me.

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?locale=0&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD&channelId=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for the reminder!!!

The Proctor Group said...

You are not ALONE! I swear it gets easier especially when they start sleeping through the night. I think it just takes a while for the older ones to adjust and realize that there is enough love for two kids. Hang in there:)

Blake and Erica said...

I came home and I saw Erica watching that. It was a great clip and it reminded me of how great you moms really are!