Sunday, the 4th, Eric blessed Henry, surrounded by family. It was a wonderful day for us. We were so glad to have all the family there that we did. And we're happy to have little Henry in our lives.
CUTE! Wish we could have been there as well. You look great, already! Mom has some nice pictures of you. Henry is a little chub and I love it, who thought you'd ever have a thick child?
5 comments:
I cannot believe how big that boy looks already! Scares me...I don't want my little Reggie to grow up. Wish we could have been there!
I love the little tie. So cute. Looks like you had lots of family in town for the blessing. How nice.
oh congrats. sorry we missed it.
CUTE! Wish we could have been there as well. You look great, already! Mom has some nice pictures of you. Henry is a little chub and I love it, who thought you'd ever have a thick child?
So SAD we missed it! I blame nursery for giving Clark a random sickness... Cute baby and outfit too!
Post a Comment