6/4/10

Bouncing Baby Boy






Carrie and I went in for our scheduled 5am induction bright and early (or dark still actually) this morning. They broke her water at 6:30am and around 10:15 am they decided the doctor had better get in soon. Henry was born around 10:45 after only about 5 min of pushing. Mom and baby are both doing great.

16 comments:

Cassidy said...

Congratulations!!!

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CHRIS and JENNY. said...

oh yay! congrats you guys!

Jordon and Terra said...

Yay!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you! Glad everything went so well! He is a cute little newborn! And I love the name! :)

Emily said...

Congratulations! Can't wait me hold little Henry!

Ashley said...

Carrie, he is so beautiful! Baby boys are so sweet!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

He is adorable. Congrats you guys. Carrie, you look amazing. Enjoy the little guy and know that we will be thinking of you!!

The Proctor Group said...

Congrats! So glad he's finally out:) Sounds like a nice speedy delivery. Let me know if you need anything.

Tammy said...

Congrats!! He is very cute and Carrie you look great!! I am sure that Lillie is excited to see Henry!

Mike and Lisa said...

He is cuuuuute!!! Congrats!

Lyle and Mary: said...

His Grammy wants to cuddle him really bad!!!

Erica said...

Congrats! You look great and I cant wait to see him :)

Rolene and David said...

Congrats! Yay, he is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet him! Hope Carrie is doing well!

Rolene and David said...

P.S. I'm jealous Carrie looks that good after having a baby...

Stephanie said...

So happy for you guys!

Lorraine said...

He is beautiful! Congrats! Cheers to NOT being pregnant!