In honor of Henry finally losing his umbilical cord today, I thought I would post a couple facts about him:
1. June 4th is a day of birthdays! Not only is it Henry's, it is also my nieces and also Henry's great-grandfather's. June's birthstone is a pearl, not very manly. Oh well, mine is a topaz, which is yellowish brown, not very girly. Henry won't be interested in birthstones anyway.
2. Henry has type AB- blood. This is the most rare blood type, only half of one percent of the world' s population has this type. The doctor said it had been a very long time since he had seen someone with that blood type. Kinda fun.
3. When my mom was here, we tried to do a little photo shoot. Everything looked so cute and I thought I'd gotten some good ones, but when I uploaded them, it turned out I didn't know where the lens was focusing and so Henry was blurry on all but 3 of them... here's one of the 3. I was devastated, cuz man, that was a lot of work.
5 comments:
Thats okay, you only end up framing 2 or 3 anyways! He is soooo stinking cute.
Wow,looks professional to me!
And very precious!
That is a beautiful picture! I'm sorry about the others, but I don't see how they could top this one, it's perfect!
super cute! good job!
Congrats Carrie! Wish I could be there to see him in person. Hope you guys are going well!
Post a Comment