6/4/10

Hank meets big sis





9 comments:

Lyle and Mary: said...

So sweet and precious. Is that an upper lip I am seeing on this baby?

Tammy said...

Very Cute!! She will be a great big sister!

Mary said...

Heath already let me know that he would be calling him Hank. Glad you are on board. Sounds like you did well, Carrie. You look so good in the pics. You too, Eric.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Oh I want to hold him so bad :( He reminds me of Lillie I wonder how much they will actually look alike. Does he have hair?

Rolene and David said...

What cute kiddies! You guys have two kids, CRAZY HUH!!! Congrats! Get lots of rest Carrie!

Desi said...

Yay!!! He's here! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. I wish we were there to hold him and bring you burger king :)Carrie, you look amazing!

PS...I LOVE the name Hank, thanks to Atlas Shrugged, but it's off our list of boy names (not like we'll ever get a boy)... Jarom thinks "Hank Burbank" is a little much.

Hailey said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! He is adorable!

Charee said...

Too cute! He looks like a little Lillie to me!

Ashley said...

Congrats! He is a cutie!