a bit about our lives....
Beautiful!
Precious!!
OH BABY! What a beautiful little one! Congrats!
HE HAS ERIC'S EARS! So cute I just want to touch his velvety head with my cheek.
oh he's perfect! i'd love to come see him when you're ready for visitors!
He is very handsome!!
Such a cutie!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!
oh he's beautiful!! I need to come see him in person!
If you don't believe in love at first sight then you haven't been a grandparent either. He's beautiful and we love him already!
Love this picture! He is so cute!
That is very romantic. I mostly just think of all of the work and lack of sleep that comes with a newborn when I look at mine...ha.
So sweet! What a handsome little man. Cograts you guys!
You're killing me! Quit rubbing your cute baby who is the now on the OUTSIDE in my face! Seriously cute picture--what a perfect little boy.
How precious! Congratulations!
love that picture!
Gorgeous. What a cute little boy and great photo!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Beautiful!
Precious!!
OH BABY! What a beautiful little one! Congrats!
HE HAS ERIC'S EARS! So cute I just want to touch his velvety head with my cheek.
oh he's perfect! i'd love to come see him when you're ready for visitors!
He is very handsome!!
Such a cutie!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!
oh he's beautiful!! I need to come see him in person!
If you don't believe in love at first sight then you haven't been a grandparent either. He's beautiful and we love him already!
If you don't believe in love at first sight then you haven't been a grandparent either. He's beautiful and we love him already!
Love this picture! He is so cute!
That is very romantic. I mostly just think of all of the work and lack of sleep that comes with a newborn when I look at mine...ha.
So sweet! What a handsome little man. Cograts you guys!
You're killing me! Quit rubbing your cute baby who is the now on the OUTSIDE in my face! Seriously cute picture--what a perfect little boy.
How precious! Congratulations!
love that picture!
Gorgeous. What a cute little boy and great photo!
Post a Comment