6/15/10

Chunky Brewster

Chunky Brewster is my nickname for Henry. We went to the doctor today, he weighed 9 lbs 5 oz, a whole pound heavier than he weighed a week before. Not that I'm that surprised, he is ALWAYS hungry. He eats about every 2-2.5 hours and even then I'm holding him off. I know this is normal but Lillie ate every 3.5 hrs and even then she never seemed hungry. He's still a slow eater, taking about 45min-1 hr, so I am always sitting on the couch. I was thinking that he wouldn't catch up to Lillie's weight til he was 1.5 years old, but at this rate, it maybe more like 9 mos. Ha!

4 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

way to go little guy! that's the way it's supposed to be! that's exactly how hallie was! once you've finished feeding him it's only about an hour til the next one begins! i think we got some chubby thighs in the near future! can't wait!

Tammy said...

I dont know what it is about the second one...but they seem to come out bigger and they want to eat more. Great job Henry!

Mike and Lisa said...

Fat babies are the BEST. They sleep good, eat good, and are happy as can be.

Mel said...

My little guy was taking about an hour to eat as well and was eating every 2 hrs. Then we decided to try a different bottle and it changed to only taking 20 mins to eat and he even waited longer between feedings and slept more at night. So glad we switched bottles!