5/27/10

Light at the End of Tunnel

I had my last doctor's appointment for this pregnancy today. You have no idea how happy those words make me. Pregnancy is getting to be downright unbearable. I'm not sleeping much at all and it has become so difficult to just walk around and don't get me started on heartburn. But now it's soon to be over, I was dilated to a 3 and so I'm going to be scheduled for an induction on June 4th. I have eight more days, at the most, till Baby Boy makes his debut. Yikes, that makes my heart race.
It's not ideal timing, that's the day my little sister graduates and my nieces birthday. And, my niece and nephew will be baptized on the 5th, so my mom wouldn't be able to come until the 6th. But he's supposed to weigh over 8 lbs already, so the less time left, the better.

Update on Lillie's potty training, since as you can see from all my comments, that everyone has been very concerned. Ha ha. Lillie cannot watch Dora or Diego or play computer games until she has successfully pooped in the toilet and gone without peeing accidents each day. I hate to put stipulations on everything, but she's done a ton better now. Hopefully things don't go south when Baby arrives.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Good Luck with baby Henry!! (I think that is his name) I cant believe it is time for him to be here already!! I hope that all goes well. I am excited to see pictures!!

Charee said...

I don't like you right now...Okay I'm just envious of you being a stinkin week away from the end. Not fair. I don't remember being this miserable at the end of my first pregnancy--I am definitely ready to be done! Don't keep mom for too long!

Mike and Lisa said...

We can't wait to see him!! (Or pictures at least!) Ohh....I remember the end. Its rough. Hang in there!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Whooo hooo 7 more days! So excited for you guys.

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Good luck. We will be thinking of you!!