5/8/10

Spring Break

 


Our break this year was spent in WA with my family. This is the only picture I have from the two and a half weeks that we were there...my camera was always too far away from the action (and from the looks of this poor quality photo, maybe we need to get a new point and shoot). So this is everyone in our family, soon to be outdated as my sister and I are having babies in June. It was so nice to be home, it seemed as though it had been forever. Lillie loved playing with all her cousins, running freely around the farm and giving Grandma's cat too tight of hugs. She was so happy being there, I felt really guilty taking her back to our small, lonely apartment. I was also less than thrilled to leave. I thought that maybe I should just have my baby in WA and then come home a couple months later. I'm sure my mom is relieved that I didn't stay. With a lot of family around, she had to make big meals and clean big messes daily. But I did realize this trip that we do want to try and get as close to my family as possible in the Air Force. Before I was thinking it might be nice to see some other place for a couple years. But it kills me to miss out on family events like birthdays and baptisms and just spending time with my mom and sisters.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: