5/18/10
I'm Pooped!
We've have got a battle raging against number 2 at our house. Lillie is great, even awesome about going number 1 on the big toilet BUT I can probably count all the times that she's gone number 2 in the potty on two hands in the almost 2 months since we've been potty training. Pretty much all the rest have been in her panties. We've tried bribery and taking away privileges but nothing works. I am so sick of cleaning out poopy panties, it's a huge mess. I know constipation can make kids scared of going number 2, but that's definitely not her problem. I know some kids want a diaper or pull up to go number 2 in, but she doesn't care. She usually won't even come find me when it's happened, I'll just find her...later. So there may or may not be poo tracked into the carpet. I need help! I'd hate to call it quits and put diapers back on, since she does so well with number 1. Any advice on things that worked for your kids???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment