A couple weeks ago, my good friend, Shanell's sister, Amanda, came into town and was nice enough to take pictures of Lillie. She did Lillie's 1 year photos too. She did such an amazing job, as always. There were some photos that almost brought me to tears the first time I saw them, they are so good.
I love this one of her on the chair, so urban chic. And I'm glad that we used Lillie's chairs, since I love those too.
Hallie is Lillie's best friend. I am so glad that she has someone who lives so close to play with... even if Lillie is not very good at sharing. Most of the time, they are so cute together.
This photo is so striking to me. She is such a beautiful little girl.
This is my favorite photo, I love the way she is sitting and she looks so grown up.
These girls are just so silly together sometimes. Lots of squealing and giggling. I love it.












12 comments:
Wow, those are amazing photos! Seriously, they are so cool. I loved a lot of them. Of course it probably made the photographers job a little easier that Lillie's such a cutie. But I love those pics!
They turned out soo cute!
i just can't get enough of them!!
She did a great job- what a cute girl!
Ok, is she the cutest little girl or what? These pics make me miss her!!!! It should be required that when you have grandkids you live by them.
So stinkin cute! This makes me want to sign Grady up for a photo shoot... In fact, I think I'll start looking for a good outfit. Anyway, Lillie is adorable--I love her smile, her outfit, her hair, everything!
she looks so grown up even though i just saw her a few months ago. They turned out so good!!!
She is a beautiful little girl! Those pictures are amazing.
Wow, such a beautiful little girl! These are darling--Lillie is so cute!
Gorgeous. She looks so grown up. Where did she get all that hair? You need to get her to an agency $$$$$. I'm telling you.
That one of her sitting with her leg up is my favorite too. She was a good little model:) Glad you like them.
Those are too cute! Love them!
Post a Comment