Seven years ago, Eric proposed to me in his apartment, spur of the moment. He had written this beautiful poem and placed it in a book with the ring in it, pages cutout in the shape of the ring. He was planning on proposing but not that night or in his apartment. It's not the most romantic sounding story, but it was actually really great. I just wish that I hadn't been wearing a ratty old t-shirt, or equally as bad, trying to cover it up with a blanket for the picture, because that looks lame too. Love you, Eric! Thanks for the 7 wonderful years!
3 comments:
So cute! I love the sofa behind you, that is sooo BYU/BYUI!
Looks how young you guys look, weird. I must be getting old too. I also find it funny that you're holding the blanket up.
I can't believe how long you look either. Cory and I got engaged on Valentines Day 8 years ago.
Post a Comment