2/5/10

Be Mine, Valentine!

So lately I've been feeling the crafty bug and had recently seen the following tutorial on a blog and decided to try it out. I love Valentine's Day because it's a holiday all about love. I loved getting little gifts with candy and a note from my mom growing up, and so I want to do the same for Lillie. So I made this pouch to put a little gift in on Valentine's Day...which Lillie thinks is a backpack, but whatever she wants.


This is the face Lillie made when I asked her to smile for the camera. She's good about saying "cheese", but unfortunately, that makes her scowl more than smile. Oh well. We had professional pictures taken on Monday, so hopefully we got a couple real smiles captured.
So if you're feeling crafty too, the valentine pouch tutorial is found at:

http://ourscoop.blogspot.com/2009/01/valentine-chair-backers.html



2 comments:

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

looks cute!!!

Wendy said...

Great work. My friend Lisa made these exact "backpacks" and I thought maybe I would get around to making them as well. But V-day is now over and I'm sure it will never happen.