So day two didn't start off as great as we would have liked. We had noticed the night before that Lillie had a rash on her legs. I gave her some benadryl and she went to bed. The next morning she was covered in hives, head to toe. So we spent some time in Urgent Care, and didn't find out anything we didn't already know. She's allergic to something, but we don't know what. It was so sad, she was bothered a little by them, especially her feet and it hurt her to walk. But we continued on our journey up the coast, stopping at the Neverland Ranch and Pismo Beach before reaching Morro Bay and finally San Louis Obispo. Pismo Beach was crazy because we were able to drive along on the beach and we saw some awesome wind surfing. It was windy and cold so we didn't spend much time outside the car. Morro Bay was a cute little town, we went through an aquarium (that title is stretching it) and watched the sunset. That night Eric surprised me by taking me to a local playhouse to celebrate Valentine's Day. It was packed and was actually pretty good. They followed the play with a vaudeville act that was hilarious!





2 comments:
Oh Eric. You are BAD. I had to do a double take cause I was like...huh?! Your trip looks like fun, Mike and I have always thought driving up the pacific coast Hwy would be tons of fun!! You guys are so lucky you actually get to do it!
We loved Pismo. I think we should have a family reunion there sometime. You look like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment