2/18/10

Day Three- Morro Bay and Gum Wall

Day three was Sunday and Valentine's Day. We went to a sacrament meeting in San Louis Obispo and made a stop by the mission and the gum wall before heading to Morro Bay. The gum wall was disgusting and interesting. I swear it had a faint minty smell... yucky. But we stuck our gum up, snapped a couple pics and headed to Morro Bay. We trecked out to the "jetty" to watch the waves breaking on the rocks. Because there was a high surf advisory, we saw some massive waves. It was beautiful. The girls had a blast throwing rocks into the water too, so everyone was happy. It was the perfect ending to our trip.



Posted by Picasa





Posted by Picasa



Poor guy, he's about to get REALLY wet. Ha ha.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rolene and David said...

So cool! Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Isn't the gum wall crazy? I remember the first time I went I was disgusted, but by the end, I actually thought it was a cool colorful piece of art! Miss you guys! Hopefully we can get together soon! :) By the way, have you taken Miss Lillie to an allergy specialist? Maybe that would help?

Lindsay said...

That is really gross...the gum wall I mean. Really gross! But, it's a tourist attraction and must be experienced and travel logged! Looks like a beautiful place!