2/27/10

Rain, Rain

Seattle, Summer 03

So it's been raining here in SoCal a lot this winter. And I won't lie, most of the time, I love the change in weather, sunny days can get old. I love the sound of rain, it is so soothing, and I love how instantly green it makes the landscape. But, and this is a big but. I have now decided that I cannot live somewhere where there is a ton of rain. It is not condusive to getting out of the house. You can't play at the park, go to the beach, go to amusement parks, or the zoo. You cannot go on walks or bike rides when it is pouring outside. This was not a big deal when I was childless, but now this is a biggie. It cuts out most of our outings. And Lillie and I need to get out. I have always loved Seattle and still do. I just don't know now if I could live there... sigh. Oh and I've also decided I can't live somewhere where there's long winters and a lot of snow. This is really narrowing down my options...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

sniff, sniff. I guess we'll never be neighbors then.