1/29/10

Sample Sale

Today I went to the L.A. sample sale. It's held the last Friday of the month and is never a disappointment. I was hesitant to go because I had Lillie with me. Traffic stunk getting there, but it was worth it. Here are two gems I picked up today:


Luca Charles clothes are made from the softest cotton I have ever felt. The material doesn't pill and is so lightweight. I got a bunch before Lillie was born, but ended up wishing that I had gotten even more, they were my favorite thing. I was so happy to see that they had some today, so I got some for Baby Boy. I'm sure I'm going to wish that I had gotten more again. But the price was a steal. I got like 6 things for HALF the retail price of one.


I have been wanting a new diaper bag and now that I'm going to be carrying around stuff for two, this will be the perfect bag. This Storksak has lots of room, tons of pockets and a wipe clean exterior. Oh and it retails for $250 and I got it for the TINIEST fraction of the price. It cost less than the diaper bag that I made for Lillie and there wasn't anything labor involved. Ha ha! Highway robbery!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahh, I miss that about LA...glad someone is taking advantage!

Eric & Gretchen said...

Oh do I miss the sample sale. Wish I could have come today too. Oh well.

Cassidy said...

nice. I love good sales.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I want that diaper bag, I totally use my old laptop bag. Yeah nice, not really. If you see another cute bag for under $20 you need to call me, yeah? Post some pictures of your pregnant self.

Charee said...

I think I'm mad at you! I want some Lucas Charles baby boy things! I remember how soft Lillie's outfits were by him...I guess you'll have to make a trip back next month for me!:)

Lyle and Mary: said...

Way to shop Carrie! Next time buy a couple of those diaper bags for the sister in-laws. Glad I left before that shopping trip, my suitcases could not have held anymore stuff.

Wendy said...

I need you to get me some goods there. Awesome finds!