Yesterday we went to get our ultrasound and found out that we would be having a boy. I was so surprised, I was sure it was a girl. But Eric had thought it was a boy all along. I'm still adjusting to this news, I don't have any idea what kind of trouble I'm going to be in for. But really, we're ecstatic and cannot wait for June to come. I've been feeling much better lately, which is awesome, I don't think I'll ever take my health for granted again. Bring on the blue!
11 comments:
That is great! Heath will be jealous. Glad you are feeling better. We missed you at Christmas.
Woohoo! That is very exciting!
FUN!!!! I'm glad that you are feeling better. Congrats on the news.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! You'll love having a boy, trust me! :)
Congrats, I thought it would be another girl. Haha fun for you!
YAY, Mom told me...I guess because you didn't call me? I forgive you, but that's really EXCITING!!! You'll figure it out just like you figured out how to raise a girl. I didn't realize you were that far along, mom called and said "have you heard from Carrie", all solemn and I thought something happened to you. I hate when she does that.
Yay!! We're so excited!!!!
That's exciting!! I can't believe you're going to have 2!!
congrats again! can't wait to see all the trouble he's going to give you :)
Can't wait to meet your little red-head! Oh wait, that was me who apparently carries red head genes. Can't wait to find out if little Eric will have a boy or girl cousin his age!
That is so exciting!! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better!
Post a Comment