1/15/10

My Baby is Turning Two!

Tomorrow Lillie will turn two! I cannot believe that she is already so old. She is the light of our lives. Lil is the sweetest, funniest, smartest little girl! Words cannot express how much we love her and our love grows exponentially every day. I love spending every minute with her, she is my best friend!




Posted by Picasa







Posted by Picasa


7 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Happy Birthday Miss Lilly. You are so adorable and we love your little personality. Hope you have a great day.

Mike and Lisa said...

And don't forget SO stinking cute! I think she looks a lot like Emmett in the 2nd picture (the one with her in the diaper). Happy Birthday Lillie!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Lillie!!! You are cute little girl!! Hope you have a great day!

Charee said...

So cute! Can't believe what a little Crar she is. Happy Birthday, Lillie!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Happy Bday little Lillie! I'll be putting something in the mail for her. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. You're pictures are unbelievable clear what kind of camera do you have?

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday little cutie!

Wendy said...

Such a cutie pie!