1/23/10

Before I forget...

Lillie had her two year check up.

She was:
24.5 lbs -- 25%tile
35" tall -- 75%tile
38.5" head circum -- 75%tile

So she's tall and skinny, not new news. She held perfectly still while the doctor did his assessment and only cried for two seconds while getting her two shots. I was so impressed considering she was two hours past nap time. But that's that.

I also had a doctors appointment that same day. I've gained 8 lbs in 20 weeks, so not too bad, although I had gained a lot more with Lillie at 20 weeks, and I'm still the same weight I was then...I started out a little heavier this time around. :( But anyway, the only reason I mention the weight is because my stomach measured 6 weeks farther along than I am...I guess we know where those pounds have gone. The doctor said that it probably means I will have a big baby...NOT words I wanted to hear.

So if you run into me, don't mention the fact that I'm "definitely looking pregnant" or that I've got a "baby bump" cuz I am aware of these facts and am still a little sensitive about it.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Pictures for those of us who are far away. By email if you prefer. I'm eating like
I'm pregnant, but I'm definitely not.

We never went to a 2 year check up. Maybe I should do that. Haylee is 38 lbs. That's all I know.

Ashley said...

Sounds like Lillie is doing great. I'm sure your belly is super cute.