2/6/10

The Ellen Show

A couple weeks ago I got tickets to the Ellen Show! So three of my friends and I headed to Burbank for a girls afternoon at the Warner Bros Studio. It was a lot of fun, we got to do a lot of dancing, which I haven't done in a long time and it was nice to sit for this show, unlike SYTYCD, especially because I'm pregnant. This first picture is of us waiting to go into the studio:



When I watched the show the next day, I was surprised to see us in a close up audience shot. Ha ha. Wish I'd known that I was going to be on camera...I look a little dead. Anyway, it was a blast! Now I can check it off my L.A. to do list.






2 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so jealous I love Ellen, she cracks me up!! I am sure it was so fun!!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Cool. You really are famous. Glad you had a nice afternoon to yourself!!