1/12/10

Thanks Carrie for making it one of the best birthdays I can remember. We got a babysitter and headed off to IFly indoor skydiving in Hollywood. VERY FUN - though not as easy as I make it look in the video below (I'm in the red).


We saw Avatar in 3D and hung out in good ole Hollywood. Here's some photos of our night:



Me after 3 hours of alien 3D magic

Wondering how I survived the longest minute of my life

Wishing we'd had a real camera instead of a cell phone.

3 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

you MIGHT have to go a few more times to be as good as that guy in the red :) we heard the stories... no fooling us!

Stephanie said...

Glad you had a fun birthday!

rachel said...

That sounds like a fun birthday! Mike and I loved Avatar. I am just wondering how we are getting so old?!