1/26/10

Mourning a Loss

 


Today is the third day in a row that Lillie has not taken a nap. She had been skipping naps about once a week, but it has never been this bad. I know what you're thinking, that's what happens to 2 year olds. But you don't understand. I am the one that needs the nap. I will make Lillie have quiet time instead of napping now, but I am the one who cannot make it all day with out getting a nap in. I am so tired. Everyday. I'm halfway through this pregnancy but I still take a nap pretty much every day, or at least I did until this week. I don't get anything done and I have zero patience on days without my nap. So...let's just pray that this just a hiccup in her sleeping habits. I am not ready for her to be done with napping!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

Send her on up. This is maybe a selfish request...I am hoping the she can help keep Hadley entertained.

Cassidy said...

keep insisting on nap times!! At about that age is when I started having Carter take naps with me. Yes it might be a tad annoying, but I'm able to kinda pin him down/ cuddle ;) and he drifts off from boredom. We both get naps, which we both big time need. He's 4 now and still does this.
I'm so there with needing the naps, and I'm not even pregnant!

Shanell Farr said...

just send her over in the afternoons after Hallie wakes up and they can play and you can nap! :) perfect solution!... infact, i might have to just come get her!