I Got Tagged!
Here are the rules: Write five things about yourself that nobody knows or that is unique to you. Then tag five of your friends.
1. I am deathly afraid of going to the dentist and getting cavities filled. I HATE THE SHOTS! Last time I had gotten a prescription for Valium, in hopes that it would help keep me calm, but it didn't work at all. There's nothing worse than the thought of a needle going into my jaw bone... yucky. And feeling numb for so long after... oh so terrible! The best thing about this, is that my husband is in dental school. I don't think I'll ever let him fill my cavities, because I'm sure I would be mad it him for months after. I HATED my dentist in Spokane, and he was a nice guy! Oh and I'm pretty sure that I have a couple cavities right now but am too afraid to go into to have them checked...
2. I have terrible vision. I am legally blind without glasses or contacts. I cannot see ANYTHING, which made things difficult when I was getting up with a tiny newborn during the night. I'm hoping that someday soon I'll be able to get vision correcting surgery. It was supposed to be my graduation gift from college but I found out the day before graduation that I was pregnant and pregnant or nursing women cannot have it done. Fingers crossed that I'll qualify and get it done in the next year.
3. Candace Olsen is my hero. I love interior design, it was my first major, and as a consequence, I love HGTV. It has pretty much been the only thing I've watched since I was 12. My favorite show is Divine Design, of which she is the host and designer. I have seen every episode multiple times. Someday I will go back to school for it. And someday she will do a room in my house... unless she is retired by the time we have enough money for her to do one. She is a design genius.
4. I always get the same thing to eat every time I go to a restaurant. I always get a chicken teriyaki bowl with noodles from Pei Wei, crispy chicken wraps with honey mustard from McDonalds, hawaiian pizza from any pizza establishment, steak and garlic potatoes from any steakhouse, tuscan garlic chicken from Olive Garden, famous star from Carls Jr, and the list goes on and on. Eric always knows what I will order. The real reason is that I'm cheap and I don't want to waste money on something that I don't like. This way I will always like what I get. This makes me sound really boring...oh well.
5. I am a clogger. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's like tap just with double taps. I have done it since I was 12 and still did it on a competition team in college. I love it, it is such good exercise. Everyone in my ward now knows this because of a talent show our ward had a few months ago. A few other girls in my ward also clog! It was fun brushing up on some of my old moves, I wish I could do it more. I used to teach a couple young groups and wanted to open a clogging studio later on in life. Maybe it'll happen.
P.S. It was really hard to find five things. But I'm going to tag Stephanie, Charee, Shanell, Wendy, and Julee (or Jon, whoever sees this first). Oh and thanks, Amanda!
4 comments:
Freaking about time. I've been checking your blog every day, well Jon & I then we'd always log off very disappointed. Now get some more baby Lil pics. Funny I knew all this except the fact that your a wuss about dentists?? What the...you married one too. You have much to blog about (your trips) we will be waiting.
I too have been waiting for a blog from the better half of the WinterGows. Does that mean that we are true BFFs if I knew all 5 of those things about you? It was fun to read though and say, "yep, I knew that." Thanks for tagging me by the way. I'll do it sometime, but only for you!
That's so cool your a clogger i grew up clogging too. That's so funny. You are probably way better than me though!
My name is Kym Rose and i would like to show you my personal experience with Valium.
I am 30 years old. Have been on Valium for 30 days now. Valium helped me realize that many of my symptoms WERE anxiety related. Got prescribed 5mg every 8 hours for leg and arm spasms.(Only need at most 1 a day) Only bad thing is the vivid dreams after a few days of use.
I have experienced some of these side effects -
Giddiness, drowsiness.
I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kym Rose
Post a Comment