9/29/08

Two Lil Toofies

Well, it took 8.5 mos but Lillie has finally gotten in her first teeth. Eric informs me that their location is O and P, or to anyone who is not a dentist, the typical two middle bottom ones. I was so surprised when Eric spotted them, I didn't know they were coming. Her tongue is always wagging out of her mouth, but we're not able to see her gums hardly ever. She wasn't that fussy until after the teething was discovered. And now she's emotional, pulling at her ear constantly and has a runny nose. Hmmm... I was so excited for her to get teeth, and I still am, I just wish that it wouldn't be painful (for her and me).

5 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Pictures pictures pictures!!!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe she is that old already!

Tammy said...

Lillie got her teeth early. Danika didn't get her first teeth until she was 13 months. Way to go Lil!

Wendy said...

Congrats Lilly and congrats to you to already have her weaned ;)
So Brandt must have lost the most important teeth - A & B?

blogarama mamma said...

Teething is the best. They say that like a really small percentage of kids are born with their teeth. I was thinking that would be a bit freaky, but kind of worth it.