a bit about our lives....
Cute pictures. I love Lillie's little jersey.
Cute! Love Lillie's matching bow!
I love the matching outfits. We have a couple of pictures like that with Cory and Peyton. I don't have a matching jersey though.
What a nice family photo! How are Eric's eyes? I've been waiting to hear.
I love it. Lillie is such a doll. Eric however is looking alittle scruffy these days. I don't remember Eric ever sporting facial hair ha ha just teasin just teasin.
You guys are sooo cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute pictures. I love Lillie's little jersey.
Cute! Love Lillie's matching bow!
I love the matching outfits. We have a couple of pictures like that with Cory and Peyton. I don't have a matching jersey though.
What a nice family photo! How are Eric's eyes? I've been waiting to hear.
I love it. Lillie is such a doll. Eric however is looking alittle scruffy these days. I don't remember Eric ever sporting facial hair ha ha just teasin just teasin.
You guys are sooo cute!
Post a Comment