Wow, your in trouble. She will be into everything now...and we may need to find a gate for the staircase when you come. I'm so excited to see you guys!
Congrats- its so exciting to see them crawl huh! Hey I was wondering if you could tell me how you made the tutu for your lil girl a while back- like what you used and such! how you put yours together- thanx!
6 comments:
too cute!
that is so so cute!
Wow, your in trouble. She will be into everything now...and we may need to find a gate for the staircase when you come.
I'm so excited to see you guys!
Looks like she is getting the army crawl down. She is getting so big I can't believe it.
You are too cute Lily!
way to go!
Congrats- its so exciting to see them crawl huh!
Hey I was wondering if you could tell me how you made the tutu for your lil girl a while back- like what you used and such! how you put yours together- thanx!
Post a Comment