After the butterfly preserve, we headed in Santa Barbara for lunch at the pizza place with the lighthouse across from the beach. I don't even know what it's called, we just looked for the lighthouse. We had eaten there a couple times back when Lillie was two and we had come up to Santa Barbara on a weekend vacation with friends. After our bellies were full, we crossed the street and set up camp on the beach. The kids played in the sand, Lillie and Eric went to find shells and cool rocks and I soaked up the sun. It was so hot for January! I guess I could have cooled off in the ocean, but it is WAY too cold. Henry is so awesome at the beach. Give him a shovel and a bucket and you won't hear another thing out of him. He is definitely a beach bum!
1 comment:
Looks familiar :)
Post a Comment