1/17/13

32

Eric's 32nd birthday was on Friday, the 11th. I made him breakfast (which never happens), took cupcakes to work, took him out to lunch and we went out for dinner as a family. A friend had offered to watch our kids in the evening so the plan was to go to the Hobbit, playing in town. Well, I guess I had checked too far in advance at what was playing because it wasn't there on Friday night. There were four movies playing, but nothing we'd want to see. So I decided that we should head out to the base to go bowling, since there really is nothing else to do in in town. Well, when we got there we found out that they were all booked for the night, since there really is nothing to do around there. Anyway, so we went back and picked up our kids and called it a night. A birthday flop. Ugh, frustrating.
We showed up at Eric's work with cupcakes and picked him up for lunch.
Eric's thoughts on turning 32.

No comments: