Lillie turned 5 on the 16th and to celebrate, she invited over 3 of her friends and their dolls. Lillie had SO MUCH FUN! This girl loves playing with friends. It's fun to see her interacting with others, I felt like I got a glimpse of what Lillie in ten years will be like. My baby is growing up!
Lillie's American Girl Craft Party
Chocolate cupcakes are a pain to clean out of the carpet. Lesson learned.
The dolls had their own table with mini cupcakes
Molly wearing her new outfit bought with birthday money from Eric's parents.
Party crew. Such cute little girls!
A handmade birthday card, such great drawings.
The girls decorated mini tiaras for the dolls, party bags and frames that will hold a picture of them with their doll. But their favorite thing: jumping on the trampoline with balloons. I shouldn't have planned for anything else.
1 comment:
Such a cute party Carrie!! And, we really need some pictures of your house. I always love seeing all your decorations!! I need some more inspiration. :)
Post a Comment