12/5/10
SIX MONTHS?!?
My baby is growing up. FAST. Henry turned six months yesterday, and I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. He is such a sweet little guy. We love having him in our family. Here's some of the things he can do: He's usually sleeping through the night, has started to take much better naps, army crawls all over the place, has gone from crawling to sitting a couple times, loves to pull hair, loves to suck on his fingers, likes to have his face nestled into his blanket to sleep, loves to find cords, LOVES his big sister, speaks goo goo, eats baby food and oatmeal and is so ticklish. Since he's started sleeping better during the day, he has gotten a thousand times easier. He's happier when he's awake and I'm able to get more done each day. SO NICE. I'm really looking forward to the next 6 months, to see the many more things he will have accomplished! Happy Half Birthday, Hankster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment