12/15/10

Dance Recital

Lillie had her first dance recital today. She danced to "I've Got No Strings" from Pinocchio and did a great job. She even added in a few extra twirls. All week long I tried to get Lillie to wear her tutu around the house to practice for the recital and wouldn't ever put it on, but thank goodness, today she was okay with it. She looked so cute! Anyway, it was a quick three minutes of stage time, but she has loved her dance class.





What's a public outing without a mini meltdown at the end? That's how we know when it's time to go.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

love the leggings!

Kacey said...

So cute! I should put Ella in a dance class.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Where do I find some of those tights for myself!
Gma Rain

Lyle and Mary: said...

I love that she did it her way...with the striped leggings and no suspenders.
Meltdowns are a way of life for prima ballerina's.