We had our ward party last weekend. The day of, I told Lillie about all that would be happening and she got a little nervous when I said Santa would be there. She's been on a ghost kick and thought that he was a ghost. So I tried to explain the fabulous story of Santa Claus, and when I saw that her eyes had glazed over, I gave up and told her that he's just a nice Grandpa. So all that day she kept saying how excited she was to see the nice Grandpa.
It was a good evening, sad to think that this will be our last Christmas in SoCal. I love this time of the year and it's fun seeing Lillie get into the Christmas spirit more this year as she starts to understand. Can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning!
2 comments:
Cute picture...but something about that Santa is disturbing...he just doens't look like Othello's Santas. :)
that is one BIG ol' St. Nick.
Glad Lillie decided he wasn't a ghost.
Post a Comment