4/1/10

This Might Actually Work?

A little update on the potty training:
Lillie did really well yesterday evening and so I had high hopes in the morning. Things didn't go as well as I had hoped for the first half of the day (no pee in the potty, one wet spot on the rug and a couple pairs of wet undies), but she has been a champ this afternoon and evening. I was even brave enough to take her to target, which she stayed dry the whole time! Twice this evening she has said she needed to go and then actually went in a timely manner. It's been difficult up until this point.

So I'm actually seeing progress, tomorrow we have an easter egg hunt and I'm leaning toward letting her wear panties. The major problem is that there isn't a bathroom at this park...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

well done! It takes persistence but she will get it!

When we are out, we use this (in the trunk of my car)....it is the best!! I think every mom should have one....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3055781

Desi said...

Oh the potty training... I'm SO SORRY! We started Anna at about 2 1/2 and I should have waited til' 3, because it was the worst 6 months of my life. I swear, when I had a 2yr old everyone told me they potty train at 2... now that I've been through it I keep hearing that tons of people don't even think about it until 3... why didn't anyone tell me that before?! I hope it sticks with Lillie at 2 because changing diapers for 2 kids is a killer... but so is scrubbing the car seat. They should just come to us trained.