4/6/10

To Pee or Not to Pee

If you're sick of hearing about potty training, skip this post. I know what you're thinking, doesn't she have anything else going on? Nope!

Lillie has been doing really well with potty training lately, mainly due to the fact that I make her go around without anything on her bottom half. But it's working pretty well. In fact, today she went #2 on the potty. I mean I still had to clean up two pee puddles, but I can't believe it's actually working. One week down. Maybe after one more week, we might try panties and leaving the house. I'm getting cabin fever.

I did go to the doctor this morning and had my 30 week ultrasound. It's still a boy, which honestly, I was a little worried about. He's measuring about a week bigger than he should, but not the 6 weeks that my stomach had been measuring. Thank goodness! He weighs 4 lbs 7 oz right now. Hopefully he'll only gain about 3 more pounds before I deliver. We took Lillie with us to try and help her understand who this mysterious Baby Brother is. She has been really possessive of all the baby clothes and toys, thinking everything is hers. Anyway, I think she kind of got it. She kept telling me to relax during the ultrasound, which I thought was funny.

I got my doctors note for flying to WA in a couple weeks. Woohoo! I hate to fly, but I am excited to go back home for a little while. I need the change of scenery and I can't wait to see Lillie with her cousins.

Since I've been stuck inside with the potty trainee, I've been working on a couple projects. They're turning out pretty stinking cute. Too bad Lillie lost our camera's memory card, so I'm waiting for the new one to come before posting pictures.

1 comment:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

You better wrap that up before you get to Gma Walker's house. She makes everyone wear a diaper/pullup that's not potty trained. Oh and pants. Ha ha ha. Sounds like its going well. I hope to be there the last week of April, but we'll see.