4/12/10

H is for ???

 

 


So this is one of the projects that I've been working on the past month, a blanket for baby boy. I used to love to read an old Dick and Jane book that we had growing up and so when I saw this fabric, I had to get it. The print is pretty small, which makes the quilt a little busy, but I still like it. What do you think the H stands for??
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Henry!!!

Tammy said...

Funny that Krista put Henry that was the first thing that popped into my head.

Eric and Carrie said...

Well, you are both right! His name will be Henry unless he just doesn't look anything like one when we see him.

Unknown said...

hooray that is my favorite boy name! but don't worry Nate would have never allowed me to use it, so i'm glad you are!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Cute quilt. It will be fun to have a Henry in the family. Then we can call him Hens.

Stephanie said...

Cute! It looks really good.

CAMI said...

Henry... I like it! Good job on the blanket and pants.. I have been wanting to try some patterns for clothes my self and have been nervous to ruin them.
Ps I did think the girl from idol looks like the with white hair- very funny!
PSS thats cool you met Manny we love that show too!!!

Cassidy said...

Hubert. Henry's good too, but how can you pass up the name Hubert?? Total winner, if you ask me.

Lyle and Mary: said...

Cute blanket! Cute name!