4/11/10

Baby Bully

"Don't bug me, Daddy!" rang out loud in sacrament meeting today. Lillie is really quite sweet, but sometimes is not as nice as she should be to her father and most definitely not to her friends. She's bossy and possessive. It's true. I know that this partly comes with being a two-year-old, but most kids we know her age are not this way. I feel like this reflects on my parenting, but I don't think I am bossy with her, I've been trying to do things "love and logic" style and giving her choices. I don't know, maybe I just don't see how bossy I am. Either way, I hope this is something that will change as she grows up. No one likes a bully!

2 comments:

tbone said...

Actually, that sound pretty familiar. I'm sure I yelled at Eric a time or two during sacrament too... I stand by Lillie on this one.

Brad Far said...

she's hillarious!

hallie was also trying to kiss her and she said, "Don't kiss me!"