7/10/08
Trouble with a Capital L
Today I came to the conclusion that I am in big trouble. The first event that led me to this conclusion was when Lillie had wrapped herself up really tight inside our blue IKEA bag. She loves the sound of plastic bags, LOVES to kick them, and this was the only one I thought was somewhat safe, but not anymore. She had gotten one arm stuck in the handle and had rolled multiple times until she was completely encased in the huge blue bag. Then, later on I found her pulling all the cords out from the Xbox and sticking them in her mouth. Bad, bad. And just now, I came in just in time to pull her hand out from getting smashed by the drawer of our TV cabinet. She was hanging there on the handle with one hand, pulling the drawer open and close while her other hand's fingers were holding onto the bottom of the drawer. This is all from a baby that cannot crawl, cannot even sit up, but is still managing to cause all this trouble. I am now living in fear of that day when she will be able to do those things, because I am going to have to keep a constant eye on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love this post! Lillie is adorable! You will definitely have to keep your eye on her! It is good to hear that not all the tots in the ward are perfect little lumps who sleep and smile all the time! Lillie is going to add a little spice to your life!
Carrie, I am currently living the nightmare that you are imagining ahead! I love Grady more than anything but I seriously do not get to sit back and relax for a second. Welcome to the next stage of motherhood! By the way, so far the monkey leash is not quite the lifesaver I was hoping for...he just screams when he realizes he's being restrained and to keep from causing a big scene I have to set him free. Good luck with Lillie!
"Keep out of reach of children" is printed on every plastic bag for good reason. Seems you missed that. It only gets worse - times three!
i can't wait until she's crawling! :)
Cute Pics you guys. It looks like you are loving parenthood, even with all of the challenges. Lily is adorable. Wait until she starts walking!!. Take Care.
Oh my goodness, Carrie, watch out! She is not even really mobile and already finding the baby hot spots! Be careful! I have to admit though she seems pretty cute because she is so mischevious...
hey are you going to Priest Lake?
Hey I am not anonymous, geese these blog thingys, this is Rolene
Like Mother, like daughter perhaps?
Trouble with a Capital C?
C, comes before L.
How cute!
Oh honey...that's just the beginning! Now the adventures begin...and boy are they fun! Lillie is just so adorable...which makes it hard...just wait and see...we have two of those princesses now too!
Post a Comment