7/6/08

Malibu Menagerie

Some friends invited us to go with them to the tide pools at low tide today in Malibu. After a steep little hike, we laid out a blanket where the girls sat and chatted as the boys climbed over rocks and out into the ocean to find sea creatures. They brought us back a sand dollar, a couple good sized crabs and they found some sea urchins. We didn't get to see any starfish, but I'm not even sad about that because it means that I have something to look forward to next time we go. There will definitely be a next time because as far as I'm concerned, this place is the best kept secret (beach) in SoCal. I'm not even going to tell you exactly where we went because I liked it that much and don't want it to become crowded like everywhere else. It was so beautiful!






7 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

yes, we'll definitley have to go back.. hopefully hallie will be a little more coopertive next time!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a fun place! Cute pictures, you look great.

Wendy said...

You guys look great. You'll have to take us to your secret hideout when we finally make it down to Cali!

Ashley said...

Holy Smokes Carrie. You have a dang cute little girl! She is so darling.

Jordon and Terra said...

Hey Carrie! I know it's been forever, but I just wanted to let you know that I do get on and read your blog, even though I'm horrible at keeping in touch! I can't believe how cute your little girl is! I just started a blog for Jordon and I. You can check it out at jordonandterra.blogspot.com. Love ya!

jana said...

Great pictures. You look great an your little girl is darling! Are you planning any trips this summer? I can't wait to hold your little doll.

Angela said...

you have to tell me where you guys went. i want to go!