
I decided that I couldn't put off taking family photos any longer, those last pregnancy pounds aren't just going to melt off by themselves any time soon, and Lillie is not getting any younger so we headed down to the mall to get a few pictures taken. This was our favorite family photo, but there were lots of good ones to choose from, because Lillie did such a good job smiling at the camera. I know that every photo shoot won't go as smoothly, especially once she can crawl, walk, etc. But I was so proud of her, she was great!
6 comments:
Adorable! You guys photograph really well. I bet they frame this and put it on their wall advertising how good their pictures turn out!
So cute! You all look so good. Now I want a cute family picture--guess we'll have to head out to the mall...I'm not sure we'll get so lucky as to get a perfect one like you guys but we'll have to give it a try. Love Lillie's smile!
Great family photo. You all look good. I don't anticipate any family photo of mine to include everyone looking in the direction of the camera - let alone having everyone naturally smiling at the same time.
Beautiful picture. You all look great.
Super cute! I love family photos and yours turned out great! I'm very impressed. It's good to see you guys are doing well.
You were right! they turned out way cute. Lillie did a good job smiling, your so lucky. You look pretty too of course!
Post a Comment