Eric and I took a gamble and went to D-land after her appointment. It could have been really bad, since she was pretty fussy after two month appt, but she did really well. It was nice to be out in the sunshine, enjoying time together.

This was our only family shot today, too bad Lillie isn't looking in the right direction.
I am sure I am biased, but she is so dang cute.
She's sucking on her lower lip, thats why it looks like doesn't have any.
Don't you just love her shirt? My good friend, Shanell, made one for Lil and for her daughter, who is just a day older than Lillie. And the cute yellow flower headband was made by my sister, Wendy. Aren't they just so crafty? I love it!
10 comments:
She is a cutie, there is no denying it. She makes me excited for my little girl! Hey, Bo has cousins there at school. Justin and Janelle Hilmo. Have you meet them? I think Justin's in his last year of dental school.
love the shirt! i hope hallie gets to wear hers one more time before she grows out of it! they need a picture together in them!
I love when you post new blogs! Cute little family!
Cute, cute, cute!!! I want to go to Disneyland! Oh, and just wait for the 12 month shots...Grady has been clinging to me day and night since. I really think he has been traumatized. He had them on Friday and I went in to the dr. on Monday...he cried the entire time we were in the check-up room. Like he just knew that darn nurse was going to pull out a needle and pop it into his chubby thighs.
She is just a doll! I love all of her super cute bows.
I do LOVE her flower headband. So cute and the onesie is super cute too. But it certainly makes a big difference when she is a beautiful baby like Lillie. I just got my boys' stats for their baby books (that I am still working on) - At 4 months, Brandt was 15 lbs. 4 oz./26.5" long & Kaden was 15 lbs. 9 oz./26" long. So she is not far off - right there with my skinny rat pack.
Hey, you may be a little biased, but you are correct, she is one of the cutest little kids I have ever seen. How fun! We need to get together some time for sure, it has been way too long!
Ohhh I love it, all the pictures are so cute. Jon said he's never seen such a photogenic baby. I hope my baby isn't the ugly duck of the family. When are you guys coming to Utah?
Cute girl! It is fun to see her so grown from the last picture of her tiny and new.
She is so cute!
Post a Comment