6/21/08
No Dairy?
Since Monday I have taken all dairy out of my diet in order to see if it will help with Lillie's spitting up, to see if she's got a milk allergy. Man, has it been hard. Everything has milk it in! Even most bread! So I'm basically starving, this would be a good way to lose weight, but it makes me grumpy. And I'm happy/not happy to say that it's not making much of a difference, if at all. I mean, I wish that she wouldn't spit up so much, but I also am excited to go back to eating bread, ice cream, cheese, cream of mushroom soup, etc. It has made cooking quite difficult. I've still got a few days of the no dairy thing, we'll see if there is a significant improvement...
Don't you love Lillie's spit up goatee? Ha ha. I think this is such a funny pic, too bad it's blurry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Both my boys seem to be huge in the spit up department. It is messy and just smells gross. I tried the same thing, but gave up rather quickly when I didn't see an improvement. Plus, I just didn't have the will to keep it up forever! Despite the volume of spit up, neither of them lost any weight, so it just became a nasty part of my life. Good luck! I have a cupboard full of burp cloths, if you want to borrow any!
Eww, I hate spit up! Nathan was horrible! He finally outgrew it sometime around 8-9 months! It seemed like it would never end. Just keep lots of extra cloths handy!! I have one friend who swore that her child spit up more when she ate chocolate...that definitely would not be worth it for me!
well im glad you're done now... its not fun!
Oh I would die! I love my dairy foods. Good luck!
Such a cute picture...but at the same time, so yucky!
I saw you on the TV last night dancing along and cheering. It was fun to watch, thanks for telling me about it. You should go on the show and do some clogging.
love to see mycum dripping off her chin
Post a Comment