You know those people who you meet who you just click with? Well Stephanie and Jay have always been those people for us. I won't lie, Eric and Jay are about as different as night and day, but for some reason that works. Stephanie and I are a lot alike and that works too. We have known them since 2003 and have been such good friends since, even though we've lived in different cities. We always have such a blast together. They are such great examples to us and we are so blessed to know them. We have so many priceless memories, but here are a some photos of a few:

This is one of the first photos we have of them. This is our first apartment and they lived in the next building.

This is us at Beacon Rock, one of our many camping trips, on a treacherous hike.

One year we threw a rockin' Halloween party. It was so much fun and we still laugh our heads off at Jay's costume.

Us enjoying our slammin' hobo dinners.

I said Eric and Jay are as different as night and day but they do have a crazy of love of sports in common. Especially golf and Steph and I were awesome caddies.

They are family to us and so we forced them to come to our family reunion at Priest Lake.


This was a fun night at the ball park, I even think the Mariners won. Crazy, huh? Too bad I didn't get dressed up for the night out...

This was New Years 06. They came to my parents house so that we could hang out. We had a fun but not so crazy night at the hockey game.


We went to Portland to spend time with Jay, Stephanie and his family and visited the Rose Gardens.
Thanks for all the good times, you are the best. We miss you!
6 comments:
cute long hair carrie! :)
Your little fam is cute. We'll all have to get together more often.
We are the ones who have been touched and changed forever by you and Eric. We hope everyone in Cali knows how lucky they are to have you and we miss you, think of you, and talk of you guys often. Thanks so much for the shout out and for all the memories. You guys can never be replaced and will always be our BFF's forever. We can't wait to meet Lillie!
Thanks for everything!
Hey I planned that not so great hockey trip. They were terrible seats and a not so lively bunch. The very few other times we have attended we have had a blast, and I don't understand a thing about hockey.
I don't like that picture of me at the hockey game. Tell Wendy we had a blast at the game! Taking pictures when other people around us were getting their cameras searched and deleted, and also hoping for a big fight.
Ahhhh, fond Cheney memories!
Post a Comment