Llama Lillie-She has this nickname for a reason. I'm so glad that we now have proof.5/20/08
Another Photo Shoot, Not Very Successful
So it's been quite a while since Lil had taken some photos, I'd been wanting to but Eric isn't as enthusiastic about the whole process but I finally convinced him to do a few a week ago. She didn't hardly smile at all and there aren't very many that I like...that said, here are a few of the best.
Llama Lillie-She has this nickname for a reason. I'm so glad that we now have proof.
Lillie's new trick is doing raspberries with her slobbery little mouth. I had been trying so hard to get her to smile, but this is what I got.

Her other new trick is sticking her fingers in her mouth. She'd rather do this than suck on a pacifier or even eat.
This is mine and Eric's favorite photo. She's such a little goof.
She loves her toes and has gotten quite good at holding onto them and turning onto her side. She has also rolled over a couple times.
Such a doll, we love her so much. Four months is a fun age, she's changing every day.
Llama Lillie-She has this nickname for a reason. I'm so glad that we now have proof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So cute! Love the photos. She really is adorable! Grady misses running his fingers (or should I say mashing his fingers) through Lil's hair.
Hmmm...I feel so left out that I haven't gotten to touch her soft skin. She's so darn cute, I can't wait to see her.
those turned out really good! way to go lil!
haha- you guys take the best pictures of her. Even the first one with her drooling. She's so cute!
She is so cute. I love her little chin. Great picture of her drooling, she will love that one day!
She is so cute. And I think she really looks like you Carrie!!!
Oh my goodness. She is the cutest little turd I've ever seen.
Dad and Ma
What a cutie! I miss her already. You need to bring her up to meet her new cousin. Love the photos and the hair bows. I am making her some right now - so have her check her mail at the end of the week.
She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her one day.
Post a Comment