This week, Lillie started her first dance class. It's a ballet/tap combo, although it's more freestyle, and Lillie loves it! It is so fun to see her getting her groove on. She did such a good job, I think we might have a little dancer on our hands. It requires a lot of parent participation and I didn't know this. Henry makes things interesting for me, but I think we'll survive, thanks to our baby carrier. I'm just not able to run and hop and bend over like the other moms. We both cannot wait for next week!
The pictures were taken at the end of the class because I had to be so involved, I couldn't take pictures like I wanted.
Lillie's dance class. Lillie is raising her hand in the picture.
Lillie is getting a pumpkin sticker for a job well done!
Look at that sweet little girl!
Running to show me her new flair.

2 comments:
Oh how fun!!!!! I can't wait till Meg does dance. She looks so cute in her dance clothes!!
SO CUTE!!! And fun for both of you! Someday you'll have to teach my future daughter dance--as you know, I've got no skills! Oh and Debbie and a few uncles could help too! :)
Post a Comment