10/13/10

Hank's Crib

 


I FINALLY finished Henry's bedding. I started working on it about the middle of my pregnancy so it's been at least 6 months since I started it. And it was a big weight lifted off my shoulders when I finished. I wanted to have something that would coordinate with Lillie's quilt, since they're sharing a room and I worked my buns off to finish that when I first found out I was pregnant with Henry. So it's not the most manly, oh well. Hopefully we'll have a third bedroom next year and Henry's room will be decorated with trucks or trains or sports, something all boy. But until then... I am proud of being able to just work this all out on my own. Ta da.

Now if only he would start sleeping well at night...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the fabric you used for the skirt! Great job!

Rolene and David said...

So cute! I love it! It looks manly too me... :)

Charee said...

Looks so good! Come back so we can finish our sewing projects!!! I'll probably never finish them without if you don't...