For the last two weeks we have been in Utah, enjoying ourselves thoroughly. It was exactly what we needed. Eric was able to spend time with the kids that he hadn't been able to during the busy semester and was able to forget about dentistry for a little while. Lillie was able to spend time with her favorite person, her daddy, do fun activities for two year olds, and hang out with her cousin and buddy, Emmett. Henry loved seeing his daddy and getting some attention. I was able to spend time in a big house with big windows and a big tub. And I got to see my husbandito and have help with the kids, so I was a happy lady.
WARNING: So many photos, this has been torture to post but I know that some day I will be happy that I kept record of this vacation.
3 comments:
I love all of your new pictures. It makes me miss you guys more. I'm glad you could have a fun family vacation together.
what a fun trip! i'm dreading the post of our trip as well... too many pictures! i would love to go up to salt lake and see all that fun stuff! glad to have you guys home though :)
Who knew there were so many fun kids things to do in Utah? Not me! It has been so fun reading your blog and catching up on what's been going on in your life. You are super woman! We love and miss you guys! Just remember as you put in your requests for duty assignments... think.... EAST COAST :)
Post a Comment